Perfection Motors, a subsidiary of the Lee Group of companies, was established in partnership with FAW China. Perfection Motor’s was given the sole rights to, assemble and market FAW heavy duty Trucks in Nigeria. Since our inception in 2013 we have made great strides in insuring that we will be ready to service our market by establishing our head office alongside a fully equipped workshop, Parts Department and not to mention an SKD assembly plant in Ikeja
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Experienced Driver
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full Time
- Safely and timely drive the employees and equipments as authorized by supervisor
- Ensure that the car is clean at all times by washing both its inside and outside of the vehicle.
- Carry out routine inspection on the car to ensure that it is always in good condition
- Identify electrical and mechanical problems that may hinder smooth working of the car and carry out minor repairs and maintenance where necessary
- Consider different routes, check climate and traffic reports to decide the best time to travel and the best route to take
- Safely keep receipts for vehicle repairs and maintenance and other records and reports concerning vehicle in use.
- Keep a travel log to record locations travelled to, travel time, and work hours
- Carry out other assignments that may be given by the supervisor.
- SSCE / GCE / NECO
- Minimum of 4 years experience.
- Professionalism: The candidate should dependably be proficient in his/her work. He/she should also appear smart at all times, wearing smart clothes or as ordered by the employer. He must discharge his obligations in a professional manner
- Watchful and Safety conscious: He should drive with consideration at all times
- Must be an expert driver and properly licensed to drive. .
- Prior experience as a Personal Driver is advantageous.
- Thorough understanding of road regulations.
- Clear criminal record.
- Neatly presented and professional.
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Punctual and reliable.
- Ability to work during evenings and on weekends, as required.
Application Closing Date
30th December, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and detailed CV (in Word Format) to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Only the shortlisted applicants will be contacted.