Citygate Global Investment Limited is an organisation founded in June 2007 to engage in Microfinance and is registered with Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC). Citygate Global is a registered member of Association of Non-Bank Microfinance Institution of Nigeria (AMFIN) and also a registered Money Lending Company in all the States where we operate.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Information Technology (IT) Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
To develop and maintain all systems, application services and IT automation infrastructure as well as ensure organisation-wide adherence to standards for all IT operations in the organisation.
- Analyse the requirements of the company and organise the IT resources of the company accordingly.
- Evaluate the needs of the company and choose the most suitable software, hardware and other IT requirements such as networking etc.
- Address a wide range of problems involving network architecture; implementation of process flow automation; hardware and software; server administration; wireless networking; and information management.
- Provide technical support in line with the organisation’s operating strategy.
- Carry out periodic systems preventive maintenance/health checks, prepare reports and make necessary recommendation to improve system performance/reliability.
- Carry out regular systems (servers/storage) upgrade across the organisation.
- Monitor and manage systems – gateway devices (routers, switches, firewalls, LAN/WAN) systems and the server systems (the network server, e-mail server, ISA server and database) for the organisation.
- Make recommendations on policies and procedures for IT acquisition and utilization.
- Manage information technology support functions and review/recommend appropriate alternative system options.
- Other job-related tasks as assigned by the Head, IT/MIS
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or any related discipline
- A minimum of 1-3 years cognate experience.
- Evidence of professional qualifications will be an added advantage
- Demonstrated competence in the management of a wide range of transmission and networking systems
- Experience in monitoring and managing network using appropriate network administration tools
- Strong team building and nurturing skills & Project management skills.
- Applicant with good knowledge of repairing Printer/Photocopy machine and is familiar with Computer Village, Ikeja will be an advantage.
Application Closing Date
31st March, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using “IT Officer – Lagos” as the subject of the email.
Join any of these Groups to receive Jobs and Scholarship alerts on WhatsApp and Telegram;