EL-Lab Medical Diagnostics and Research Center is one of the leading indigenous medical diagnostic centres in Nigeria. Established in 1998 and with our key Diagnostics Complex situated in Festac Town, Lagos, Nigeria, we offer state-of-the-art medical diagnostic services to patients in Lagos and environs. The Center is one of the most comprehensive diagnostic facilities in Lagos and meets international standards. Our years of excellent service delivery and compliance to international procedures and standards, has earned us the ISO 15189:2012 Accreditation, one of only three laboratories in the entire country accredited to this global standard.
We are requesting applications and CVs from interested candidates to be part of the laboratory team at our branch in Epe, Lagos:
Job Title: Medical Laboratory Scientist
Location: Epe, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Duties and Responsibilities
- Perform tasks, duties, and or/complex tests in all areas of the laboratory assigned (hematology, Serology, Microbiology, chemistry) according to established laboratory protocols and procedures.
- Adhere to professional conduct requirements in line with the company’s policy and relevant professional body ethical standards.
- Be part of the laboratory team to sustain and maintain QMS and ISO 15189:2012 standard of practice.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree with a minimum of 1-year post-NYSC experience.
- Candidate must possess a valid practicing license,
- Must be able to carry out routine laboratory procedure
- Must be a fast learner
- Applicants must be patient-friendly and have client-care etiquette.
- Applicants must reside around Epe and its environs.
- Must have good communication skills
- Must be computer literate
NGN90,000 – 100,000 / Month.
Application Closing Date
21st March, 2021
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should apply via email to: email@example.com using the Job Title as subject of the email.