Advanced Concrete Technologies our company is a fast growing construction chemical company in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Site Supervisor
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a talented and accomplished site engineer to join our growing business. As a site engineer, you will manage projects, supervise staff, and provide technical advice as a subject matter expert.
Duties and Responsibilities
- To Inspect facilities and analyze operational data
- Candidate Maintain compliance with safety and regulatory standards
- Evaluate operations and processes
- Test material and structural integrity
- Research the environmental impact of projects
- Compile and present reports explaining project details to non-technical stakeholders
- Monitor project progress, compliance with design specifications and safety standards
- Direct engineering activities, assign tasks and provide training and support
- Create work schedules and adjust as needed to meet project deadlines
- Maintain detailed documentation of all site engineering activities
- Collaborate with management to align activities with desired business outcomes.
Requirements and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil or Structural Engineering, Construction, Building, or related field
- 2 – 5 years Experience.
- State-issued certification or engineering license
- Considerable experience in a similar position
- In-depth knowledge of engineering, technology, building, construction, and design
- Proficient in the use of computer-aided design (CAD) software
- Familiar with scientific analysis software as well as graphics and map creation software
- Proven track record of managing personnel and material resources
- Exemplary critical thinking, analytical, and complex problem-solving skills
- Strong time management and project management skills
- Active listening and verbal communication skills
- Ability to use the scientific process to solve problems
- Dedication to learning new concepts and strategies.
N80,000 / month.
Application Closing Date
13th April, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com The subject of the e-mail must be “Site Supervisor – Lagos”.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.