Fadac Resources and Services – Our client is a Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) company operating retail outlets all around Nigeria. They specialize in the wholesale distribution of home appliances products.
They are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Audit Officer
Employment Type: Full Time
- Conduct independent, risk focused, compliance and systems-based audit functions including but not limited to overseas purchases, bank transactions, manufacturing and expenditures.
- Prepare and present reports that reflect audit’s results and document process
- Inspect account books and accounting systems for efficiency, effectiveness, and use of accepted accounting procedures to record transactions.
- Collect and analyze data to detect deficient controls, duplicated effort, extravagance, fraud, or non-compliance with laws, regulations, and management policies.
Required Experience / Qualifications
- Minimum of HND / B.Sc. in Finance, Accounting or any other related field (A post-graduate Degree will be an advantage).
- A Member / Fellow of a recognized accounting professional body i.e. ICAN, ACCA, etc will be an advantage.
- Between 3-5 years’ experience in internal audit functions.
- Relevant experience in the audit of reputable FMCG/Trading organizations.
- The ideal candidate must be analytical, proactive and result-oriented. In addition, he/she must be trustworthy and accountable.
- Must have in-depth ERP experience.
- Proven knowledge of auditing standards and procedures, laws, rules and regulations
- High attention to detail and excellent analytical skills.
Application Closing Date
25th April, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online