Ameera Ventures Limited, an FMCG Distribution company is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Bookkeeper
Location: Ikota, Lagos
Employment Type: Full Time
- We are looking for a skilled Bookkeeper to maintain our financial records, including expenses purchases, sales, receipts and payments.
- The Bookkeeper will workclosely with the Accountant to create and analyze financial reports and ensure legal requirements compliance, process accounts payable and receivable and manage invoices and tax payments.
- Recording transactions such as income and expenses, and posting them to various accounts
- Processing payments
- Conducting banking activities
- Producing various financial reports
- Reconciling reports to third-party records such as bank statements.
- Maintaining accounts receivables and payables.
- A Second Class upper Degree or its equivalent.
- Solid understanding of basic bookkeeping and accounting principles
- Hands-on experience with spreadsheets and other relevant software
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Customer service orientation and negotiation skills
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- MUST in Ajah and or its environs.
Method of Application
Interested candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: Olushola.email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Closing Date
29th April, 2021.