Cleantelligent Limited – As Nigeria’s #1 commercial cleaning brand, Cleantelligent has transformed the cleaning industry.
The Cleantelligent branded processes, professional-grade cleaning products, and cutting-edge technologies will help you keep dust, dirt, grime, and germs out of your workplace. Learn more about Cleantelligent services or request a free cleaning consultation.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Project Team Lead (Cleaning)
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We currently have an opportunity for a Project Team Lead (Cleaning) to join our team. This is a great opportunity for a customer focussed individual to join one a world leading cleaning and facilities management company, which can offer unrivalled opportunities for career progression.
As a Project Team Lead (Cleaning) you will be responsible for:
- The supervision of all cleaning project staff focussing on their performance in terms of standards of job delivery and performance.
- Ensuring that all clients recieve their certificates of job completion where necessary.
- Keeping inventory and mainataince schedule of cleaning machinaries/equipments.
- Ensuring that Project staff are guided on chemicals and cleaning consumable usage.
- Reviewing work schedules and ensure proper supervison of
- Performing Cleaning Audit for the new sites.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s degree with 4 – 5 years work experience.
- Previous experience in a cleaning environment
- Previous experience of managing a team and demonstrate the ability to implement and adhere to standards and procedures, in particular in relation to Health & Safety
- Possess good interpersonal skills
- BIC’s cleaning qualification or equivalent is also desirable, but not essential.
- Excellent use of computers and reporting.
Application Closing Date
28th May, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using “PLCC” as the subject of the email.