Dunn & Braxton Limited – Our client is the leading Consumer Electronics arm of a Group of Company with operational footprint in Africa, Asia and Europe specializing in the manufacturing and distribution of consumer durables, plastics and chemicals.
They are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Assistant Sales Manager (Consumer Electronics)
- The Company is seeking to hire an effective and efficient Assistant Sales Manager to assist in establishing sales objectives by forecasting and implementing systems that would increase the business revenue.
- The role will be responsible for helping forecast and develop sales quotas for the sales executives/representatives within assigned territories.
- He/she will be required to project expected volumes and profit for existing and new products while implementing program that would aid the sales action plans.
- Planning and reviewing of weekly sales progress with the aim of achieving monthly sales and collection of targets assigned.
- Focus on emerging market and untapped customer segments.
- Create tracker report, map markets and competition activities.
- Focus on builder segment and business generation from construction sites.
- Identify and rope in competition Channel/Resellers in the Consumer Electronics Business
- Analysis of Competition Pricing Category wise.
- Meeting New Influencers (Contractors/Architects/HVAC Consultants) in Market
- Sales forecasting and monitoring on a quarterly basis.
- Achievement of monthly, quarterly and annual plans
- Written communication / Monthly commitments settlements / balance confirmation
- Local tactical promotion & strong focus in Spec-in of products in Government & Federal Government Projects.
- Growth through enhancement of skill sets-RAC->SCAC-> VRF ->CHILLER->NEW TECHNOLOGY PRODUCTS
- Coordinate with concerned Business Head for category wise scheme/budget support
- B.Sc / HND qualification in any field
- 5+ years’ experience in sales/marketing related products.
- Good product knowledge of the Consumer Electronics business
- Excellent marketing and presentation skills.
- Highly analytical with a great sense of market orientation.
- Skills in analyzing competitors’ activities.
- Great at negotiation and possess solid commercial skills.
- Ability to strategically use PR to achieve company’s sales objectives.
- Adherence to company guidelines.
N400,000.00 monthly net salary + other benefits.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Assistant Sales Manager” – Abuja as the subject of the mail.