Dunn & Braxton Limited – Our client is a reputable family-owned conglomerate founded by Indian descent with operational footprint in Africa, Asia and Europe, specializing in the manufacturing and distribution of consumer durables, plastics and chemicals, and investments in real estates and hospitality sectors.
They are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Assistant Shift Engineer
Location: Otta, Ogun
Reports Directly to: Production Manager
Functionally Responsible to: Shift Engineer
- This role will be responsible for the supervision and coordination of production processes to see that products produced during shifts meets required standard and quality.
- The Ideal candidate will be expected to operate and maintain the SACMI machine, have a decent experience working in injection molding, produced blow molding, stretch blow molding and injection stretch blow molding products and machinery.
- He/she will be handling machinery such as Husky Hypet 300/400 with version HPP, HPP4.0 / Netstal 2000, 6000 and synergy / Ferromatic Milacron 250,350 / ASB 50DPH,70DPH.
- Monitoring of all machine accessories like dryer, chiller and cooling dehumidifier.
- Checking and recording the processing parameter and taking hourly report for each machine.
- Monitor trends in waste management so as to curtail excessive waste generation.
- Ensure cleaning of machines and environs.
- Maintain proper record for waste generated.
- Request raw materials needed for each machines.
- Monitoring the effectiveness of control measures to achieve good production and safety.
- Minimum of OND / HND
- 2+ years experience in a related role
- Self-motivated and hardworking.
- Result driven with constant desire to earn high income.
- Confident, tenacious and resilient personality.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Top notch organization and Problem solving skills.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and as part of a team.
Between N180,000 to N200,000 monthly net + other benefits.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online