A leading Mortgage Bank in Nigeria located in Abuja is currently recruiting suitable candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Chief Compliance Officer
Education / Experience
- B.Sc / BA in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration or a related field / Postgraduate qualification or an MBA, Certified Internal Auditor.
- Must be a professional Accountant with ACCA, ICAN or ANAN.
- Must be conversant with the Banking Industry and its regulatory policies.
- Must have over 6 years relevant experience in the specific role
- Our ideal candidate must be a dynamic and driven professional with a genuine interest in the Banking Industry.
Job Competencies, Capabilities and Key Skills:
- Extensive years of work experience in a reputable financial institution as a Compliance expert and general understanding with laws and regulations governing financial organizations.
- Deep experience and knowledge of legal requirements and controls in AML and KYC in financial institutions.
- Extensive knowledge of industry regulations, best practices, opportunities and threats.
- Experience in risk management, proven experience implementing risk management methods and security compliance standards, processes and frameworks.
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality.
- Excellent communicator with resounding confidence to hold conversation on complex topics with internal and external stakeholders through sound reasoning and judgement.
- Strong reputation for integrity and ability to balance business partnership with the need to exercise independent judgement and to raise issues in a timely and constructive manner.
- High energy and a desire to work in results and team oriented, rapid growth environment.
- Compliance Diploma, Professional certification (eg: Certified Compliance and Ethics Professional (CCEP) is an added advantage.
Application Closing Date
13th May, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: MGBankrecruit@gmail.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.