Dunn & Braxton – Our client is a renowned FMCG Company that specialize in the production of snacks such as cereals, biscuits, cornflakes and sweets in Nigeria.
They are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Factory HR Manager
- The Company is seeking a well-qualified and highly motivated individual to serve as the HR Manager for its factory personnels.
- The role will develop and implement HR policies and procedures that are suitable for meeting the company objectives.
- Develop and implement a human resources management plan which includes strategies for the factory personnels.
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of labour regulations in Nigeria and ensure that both the personnels and company abide by it.
- Ensure that all staff activities are ethical and comply with Company’s values and the policies in the employee Handbook.
- Support employee engagement activities and help drive HR process automation and policy updates
- Assist Line Managers in the appraisal process, including ensuring that performance appraisals are aligned with job plans, commence at the appropriate time, and are completed by the specified deadline.
- Manage the recruitment process to ensure recruitment of candidates with the right skills, experience and values to achieve Company’s objectives
- Ensure that all recruitment activities and processes are carried out in compliance with Company’s approved policies and procedures.
- Prepare employment contracts for new hires.
- Develop and implement a comprehensive induction plan and induction pack for all new hires and ensure that all staff receives an appropriate and thorough induction during the first three months of their employment.
- Maintain a comprehensive database of employee information (contracts, leave dates, performance reviews, references, queries, etc.) and ensure that information on all employees is up-to-date.
- Ensure that the filing, storage and security of all HR related documents for all employees are up to date and safe.
- First Degree in Social Sciences or any related field
- 5+ years’ cognate work experience from Manufacturing or FMCG sectors.
- CIPM/SHRM certification preferred
- Knowledge of developing and implementing HR strategies and plans.
- Experience of developing and implementing HR processes, such as staff handbooks, employee surveys, performance evaluations, employee inductions, etc.
- Leadership and supervisory experience
- Effective conflict management skills.
Pay is between N250,000.00 – N300,000.00 monthly.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.