Sayed Farms Limited is specialized in poultry sector covering all its major aspects, and also in the distribution of frozen food in the Nigerian Market. Our line of frozen products has expanded to include the finest quality of chicken, potatoes, cheese, vegetables, seafood, and ice cream products in the market. We are currently hiring an experienced and objective-driven candidates to fill the below positions:
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Assistant Store Keeper
Job Reference: ASK2021021b
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full Time
- Assisting in Plans and performing work that involves ordering, receiving, inspecting, returning, unloading, shelving, packing, labeling, pricing, delivering, and maintaining a perpetual inventory of stock.
- Keeping records to maintain inventory control, cost containment and to assure proper stock levels.
- Inspection of order
- Reconciliation between Bin card and ERP system data
- Participating in the daily, weekly and monthly stock take
- Carrying out other duties that may be assigned to him periodically.
- B.Sc. in Accounting from a recognized University
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in stock management in a manufacturing companies;
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy;
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Must be computer literate and proficient in the use of MS office suit;
- Excellent communication and organizational skills;
- Must be residing in Lekki, Lagos.
Application Closing Date
21st May, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Application Letters and CV along with passport photographs to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.