At TalentRO (Result & Outcome) Consulting, we provide support to your day-to-day Human Resource management and Human Capital development so you can invest your valuable time and resources on running your business. We work alongside our clients as a team to achieve results and impeccable outcomes.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resources Manager
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- The role holder is responsible for the overall management and development of all aspects of Human Resources and Talent Management for the firm.
- To shape the performance and development systems for all employees, designing and supporting the firm’s talent framework including performance management, succession planning and workforce/human resource planning.
- Maintain and update the HR manuals, Personnel files, staff handbook, forms and organizational charts.
- Work closely with the payroll unit to ensure workforce information is kept up to date, and any problems identified and addressed.
- Work with the Head of Department to guide and advise management and employees, through all aspects of the employee life cycle to include absence management, investigations, discipline, grievance, capability, in accordance with the consistent application of the firm’s policies and procedures and compliance with employment law and best practice.
- Manage the implementation and monitoring of HR processes including recruitment and selection, employment contracts, starters and leavers, employment checks, induction, mandatory/other training, probationary period review, performance and development review and leave, providing appropriate support and coaching to all management to ensure full compliance with policies and procedures.
Minimum Qualification Required
- Degree or Higher National Diploma in Human Resources or any related field.
- 5 years’ experience in Human Resources Management
- Professional certification is compulsory
N200,000 / month.
Application Closing Date
30th May, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send CV and Cover Letter to: email@example.com using the Job Title as subject of the email.