Sigma Consulting is one of the fast growing Nigeria’s management and healthcare consulting firms. We work with top executives to help them make better decisions, convert those decisions to cations and deliver the sustainable succes they desire. For more than 5 years, we’vebeen passionate about achieving better results for our clients, results that go beyond financials and uniquely tailored, pragmatic, hoilstic, sustainable and client oriented. Sigma has more than 41 consultants in major industries and provided services in 3 countries.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Nurse
Location: Ogba, Lagos
Employment Type: Full Time
- Monitor patient’s condition and assess their needs to provide the best possible care and advice
- Observe and interpret patient’s symptoms and communicate them to physicians
- Collaborate with physicians and nurses to devise individualized care plans for patients
- Perform routine procedures (blood pressure measurements, administering injections etc.) and fill in patients’ charts
- Adjust and administer patient’s medication and provide treatments according to physician’s orders
- Inspect the facilities and act to maintain excellent hygiene and safety (decontaminating equipment, sanitizing surfaces, preparing beds etc.)
- Provide instant medical care in emergencies
- Assist surgeons during operations
- Foster a supportive and compassionate environment to care for patients and their families
- Expand knowledge and capabilities by attending educational workshops, conferences, etc.
- B.Sc or Diploma from a nursing program
- A minimum of 2 years experience.
- Proven experience as a registered nurse
- Excellent knowledge of nursing care methods and procedures
- Excellent knowledge of emergency care
- In-depth knowledge of health and safety guidelines and procedures (sanitation, decontamination etc.) and willingness to follow them at all times
- A team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Responsible and compassionate
- Outstanding organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Patientwith excellent problem-solving skills
- Valid nursing license
- Flexible work time hours
- Candidate must reside aaround Ogba / Ikeja environs.
N60,000 / month.
Application Closing Date
24th May, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.