Roaddo is a start-up company with a vibrant vision, product and team. We are passionate and enthusiastic about our future driven by a common theme of “One App multiple Services”!
We understand the difficulty you face while you have to remember so many passwords for the innumerable apps. Thus to make this easy, we bring to you the roaddo that has rides, deliveries and major services like beauty, massage, etc all stuffed into one.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Personal Assistant (Female)
Location: Victorial Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full time
- Roaddo is seeking a driven and tenacious Personal Assistant to the Managing Director.
- The PA to must be aware of the organization’s aims and objectives and work to help the Founder make the best use of his time by assisting in various projects as well as dealing with all secretarial and administrative tasks.
- The PA will be the first point of contact with both internal and external people.
- Discretion and confidentiality are essential attributes to be successful in this role.
- Manage relationship with both internal and external customers, teams, partners etc
- Manage arrangements for management meetings, including production / distribution of meeting agenda and all necessary paper works
- Screen and direct phone calls and distribute correspondence.
- Handle requests and queries appropriately
- Manage diary and schedule meetings and appointments.
- Make travel arrangements Take dictation and minutes.
- Produce reports, presentations, and briefs.
- Devise and maintain office filing system.
- Manage MD electronic diary, assessing the priority of appointments and reallocation as necessary.
- Organize meetings and ensure that MD is well prepared for those meetings, preparing agendas, pre – meeting briefings and meeting papers.
- Manage the MD official emails / calls and ensure they are attended to as per urgency/importance level.
- Ensure effective and smooth running of MD’s office.
- Reconciling monthly expenses
- Maintain records of MD’s contacts.
- Assist MD in researching and following up with the action on matters which fall within the MD‘s responsibility – chasing responses, triggering follow-up action
- Produce documents, briefing papers, reports and presentations for the MD
- Carrying out research for particular projects as requested by MD
- Organizing appointments, including personal / medical / dental / business appointments
- Proven work experience as a personal assistant.
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures.
- MS Office and English proficiency.
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills.
- Up to date with latest office gadgets and applications.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills Discretion and confidentiality.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online