Visa operates the world’s largest retail electronic payments network and is one of the most recognized global financial services brands. Visa facilitates global commerce through the transfer of value and information among financial institutions, merchants, consumers, businesses and government entities.
We offer a range of branded payment product platforms, which our financial institution clients use to develop and offer credit, charge, debit, prepaid and cash access programs to cardholders. Visa’s card platforms provide consumers, businesses, merchants and government entities with a secure, convenient and reliable way to pay and be paid in over 200 countries and territories.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Account Manager
Employment type: Full time
- This position will perform a key leadership and transformational role in the development of Cybersource Sub Sahara Africa (SSA) expansion plans.
- Working in strategically targeted countries, this role will be focused on appraising the market opportunity and delivering strategies that enable
- Cybersource to identify, qualify and contract with new merchants and resellers.
- This is an account management position, and as such the candidate must possess strong commercial acumen and extensive payments industry knowledge to be a spokesperson for the organization both internally and externally.
- Direct responsibility for Cybersource business development within the SSA region inclusive of sales of online payment, fraud management solutions and ancillary products to enterprise level clients and global organizations.
- Create and develop sustainable long term relationships with key Enterprise customers.
- Manage close working partnerships with Visa Inc. stakeholders in the CEMEA/SSA Region, including Group Country Managers,
- Business Development Managers, MSS Leaders and Country Risk Managers.
- Responsible for maintaining business opportunities and building a pipeline of activity from initial qualification to delivery of revenue.
- Interface with country leads on key elements of product expansion, demonstrating deep financial insight and collaboration with key stakeholders.
- Leveraging internal resources and marketing programs as well as industry knowledge and personal sphere of influence to ensure all internal stakeholders are appropriately engaged to ensure successful conclusion and implementation of key opportunities.
- The post holder will be the interface for Cybersource in market and as such should present themselves as credible and confident with the ability to negotiate at Senior Management and Board level as well as being comfortable with enterprise procurement processes.
- Report to management regularly and provide timely updates on both Pipeline and Forecasts for all product lines and services
- Negotiation of pricing and discounts as well as contractual terms within set parameters
- Build an understanding of the product and regulatory requirements within region so Cybersource can position its services appropriately for successful expansion.
- Create and execute against change management requirements, implement best practice and maintain as strong focus on internal efficiency and functional collaboration.
- Lead initiatives which have a direct impact on customer engagement and be an advocate of a ‘customer first’ approach.
- Proven experience of successfully developing & maintaining business in a start-up/growth environment (i.e. early stage company or new division in existing company).
- Experience in selling product or solutions, preferably in enterprise software, BPM, SaaS, Professional Services, or IT industries. Payment services experience strongly desired.
- Ability to interpret different data sources and extrapolate learnings and identify possible course of action / correction
- Ability to think strategically and develop go-to-market plans, with a willingness to develop high-quality tools, collateral, presentations to execute your vision
- Strong buyer journey and sales enablement orientation—message, buying-cycle-savvy, understanding of sales methodologies, customer business process focused, effective tools/proof.
- Expertise in analyzing and managing closed-loop marketing/sales processes
- Significant customer relationship management and influencing skills in a solution sales environment
- Significant experience of working with customers who have complex multi region operations with aggressive growth plans
- Demonstrated experience of constructing strategic plans and successfully executing against them with a collaboration mindset
- Must be able to skillfully prioritize and manage concurrent projects and issues.
- Self-starter with exemplary organization and resolution management skills
- Committed to service excellence and added value through exceeding client expectations and anticipating client needs. Works in close partnership with clients to achieve their aims and develop a mutually beneficial working relationship.
- Possesses a clear understanding of the broader competitive environment and forges strategic links outside the business.
- Provides clear, long term strategic direction supported by clear objectives while building new approaches and strategies needed for the company to evolve.
- Co-ordinates and implements departmental strategies that support the group strategy; clearly communicates/cascades strategy information to appropriate stakeholders.
- Engages with others to proactively think about responding to competitor moves, external threats, or emerging business opportunities.
- Achieves results by driving self and others to achieve results and surpass goals using sound processes that reflect governance discipline and efficiencies.
- Consistently strives to achieve and improve upon quality standards expected by colleagues and clients.
- Works across boundaries and in partnership with others to achieve goals.
- Identifies growth areas/new opportunities for business by anticipating future needs/trends in industry. Seeks out internal/external
- perceptions and data; uses these to shape strategic plans.
Diversity & Inclusion:
- Universal acceptance for everyone, everywhere, is not only our brand promise, it’s the foundation of our company culture.
- We foster a feeling of connectedness in the workplace, support diversity of thought, culture and background, fight for important initiatives like Equal Pay and actively work to eliminate unconscious biases that hold us all back.
- By leveraging the diverse backgrounds and perspectives of our worldwide teams, Visa Payments Limited is a better place to work and a better business partner to our clients.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online